The HPL screw is designed for processing HPL panels on wooden constructions.
HPL faceplate screws are manufactured from an A4 aisy 316/ EN 1.4401 stainless steel. The screws are available in RAL and NCS colors with Qualicoat scratch-resistant coating resistant to weathering.
- HPL screw processing with standard cordless screwdriver – not with impact screwdriver
- Use only the supplied screw bit for assembly
- Replace each package of screw bits (1 screw bit is supplied per box as standard)
- Do not use magnetic bit holders
- Number of screws per board and corresponding edge distances: see manufacturer’s instructions.
In case of possible soiling caused by environmental or climatic influences (e.g. saw dust during facade construction, soot deposits, escape rust in coastal areas, etc.), the screws can be cleaned with water or a mild soap solution and a soft sponge.
If using a soap solution after cleaning, rinse the facade with water.
The use of solvents or solvents for cleaning is not permitted.
Curious about the possibilities? contact us soon!