To cover the side of a Topalit mono window sill, you can choose a plastic side end cap or laminate.
Topalit laminate is available as a 510mm strip and in rolls of 25000mm, these are 300mm long. The laminate has a standard height of 45mm.
With the Topalit window sill you only need to laminate the protruding part (visible side).
The laminate can be shortened with scissors and has an adhesive layer on the back which ensures easy processing.
(Only the decor Black is not coated with an adhesive).
To activate the glue:
1. Cut the strip to the correct depth.
2. Hold the strip against the side of the window sill.
3. Heat the strip with an iron (note never place directly on the material but with a protection such as a towel in between)
4. let the glue harden slowly.
5. cut the strip neatly into the shape of the window sill
6. a great end result with the same print on the side and top.
Available in all decors of Topalit Mono.
Curious about the possibilities? contact us soon!