High quality Eternit sidings to wooden slats. The Siding drilling screw is provided with a drill point so that pre-drilling of the sheet is not necessary.
Siding drilling screw is manufactured from an A2 aisy 304 stainless steel.
The screws are standard Available in Eternit colors. On request also available in NCS or RAL design color.
Provided with a Qualycoat scratch-resistant coating that is resistant to weathering.
- Siding drilling screw processing with standard cordless screwdriver – not with impact screwdriver
- Use only the supplied screw bit for assembly
- Replace each package of screw bits (1 screw bit is supplied per box as standard)
- Do not use magnetic bit holders
- Number of screws per board and corresponding edge distances: see manufacturer’s instructions.
In case of possible soiling caused by environmental or climatic influences (e.g. saw dust during facade construction, soot deposits, escape rust in coastal areas, etc.), the screws can be cleaned with water or a mild soap solution and a soft sponge.
If using a soap solution after cleaning, rinse the facade with water.
The use of solvents or solvents for cleaning is not permitted.
Curious about the possibilities? contact us soon!