Attachment of high-quality Eter-backer HD panels to wooden slats. Due to the low head height of 2mm (visible on the drawing) it is no problem to fit stone strips or tiles directly over the screw.
Eter-backer HD screw is manufactured from a stainless steel A2 aisy 304/ EN 1.4303 stainless steel. The screws are optionally available in RAL colors with Qualycoat scratch-resistant coating that is resistant to weathering.
- Eter-Backer HD screw processing with standard cordless screwdriver – not with impact screwdriver
- Use only the supplied screw bit for assembly
- Replace each package of screw bits (1 screw bit is supplied per box as standard)
- Do not use magnetic bit holders
- Number of screws per board and corresponding edge distances: see manufacturer’s instructions.
In case of possible soiling caused by environmental or climatic influences (e.g. saw dust during facade construction, soot deposits, escape rust in coastal areas, etc.), the screws can be cleaned with water or a mild soap solution and a soft sponge.
If using a soap solution after cleaning, rinse the facade with water.
The use of solvents or solvents for cleaning is not permitted.
Curious about the possibilities? contact us soon!